If you access the OEH website or online newsletters, it is our commitment to ensure that:
- information on our web pages is accessible to non-graphical web user agents, including voice readers and text browsers
- our web pages comply with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1 checkpoints as a minimum standard
- you can use our online services using current versions of all popular web browsers (unless otherwise specified)
- information is available online to help you resolve common problems; for those who do not wish to or cannot use the internet, OEH provides alternative ways of obtaining and providing information
- the OEH website will be accessible at least 99 per cent of the time (please note that we cannot guarantee that online services will be available - see Your responsibilities)
- any scheduled downtime (when our online services are unavailable) will be communicated on our website.
When we receive an enquiry through our website, we will:
- aim to respond to simple enquiries within two working days
- aim to respond to more complex enquiries within 28 working days.
If you provide input to public consultation through our website, we will:
- confirm we have received your input
- advise you of how your input will be used, where possible.
If you conduct transactions with us online, we will:
- confirm we have received your transaction
- for transactions involving payment, provide you with a receipt number.
Please note: these service standards apply only to forms and email addresses on the OEH website. Emails sent directly to individual OEH staff members are not necessarily included.
It is our commitment to ensure that information on our web pages and in online newsletters is accessible to all web user agents, including voice readers and text browsers.
However, if you are using a graphical web browser, we recommend you set your screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixels or greater.
You can change the size of the text on this website using tools in your web browser. Try using Ctrl+ to increase the text size and Ctrl - to decrease it. On a Mac use Command + or Command -. You can also use toolbar commands:
- Internet Explorer - select Page, Text Size.
- Firefox - select View, Zoom.
- Chrome - select Tools, Zoom.
- Safari - select View.
If you print pages on this site, banners, footers, navigation and background graphics will be omitted and the text will be optimised for printing, saving paper and ink. To print pages as they appear on the web take a screenshot.
For further information, see the following pages:
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 18 January 2013